Other Forms


Public Information Request Form

Effective September 1, 2019, pursuant to section 552.234 of the Government Code, a person may make a request for public information only by delivering the request by one of the following methods to the governmental body's public information officer or the officer's designee:

  1. United State mail;
  2. electronic mail;
  3. hand delivery;
  4. or any other method approved by the governing body.

Your written request needs to be information already in existance. A governmental body is not required to answer questions, perform legal research, or create new information in response to your request. See the District's Open Records Request form for fee information. 

Transfer of Ownership for Non-Permitted Well Form

If you have purchased property that already has a water well, complete and submit the Transfer of Ownership form to the District. 

Notice to Purchaser Form

This form may be used for real estate transactions.